This Is How You Adapt Your AirPods Shortcuts
When Apple released the AirPods, you could also choose what double taping on the earbuds had for a result. With a dubbeltik standard Siri was opened, with the idea that the assistant pauses your music or controls the volume. You could also choose to pause your music by double-tapping.
On Your iPhone
- Open ‘Settings’ and go to ‘Bluetooth’;
- Tap the blue ‘i’ next to your AirPods;
- Choose in the screen that appears which action you want to assign to which ear.
On your Mac
- Open ‘System Preferences’ in the Apple menu and go to ‘Bluetooth’;
- Click on ‘Options’ next to your AirPods;
- Choose in the screen that appears what you have to do different earplugs when you double-tap them.
It is good to remember that the actions you assign to your AirPods generally work for apps. For example, if you choose to have one of your AirPods go to the next song, it does not matter which app you use to play music. The pause button also works in apps such as YouTube or Netflix.